Known as oud (or oudh), it comes from the wood of the Southeast Asian agar (aquilaria) tree.
- Mood/Inspiration: Relaxing and Soothing
- Description/Key Notes: It’s strong, it’s musky and almost animalistic in its sensuality.
- Oud helps to improve mental clarity, opens the third eye and all of the upper chakras while calming the whole entire spiritual system.
Satya Incenses are made in India, from the producers of the most popular incense in the world. These fine quality incense sticks are slow burning, produce a long lasting fragrance and are made from natural extracts.
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface.
- Approx 12 Sticks
ANY 6 INCENSE FOR £10 WILL BE DISCOUNTED AT CHECKOUT