Myrrh is resinous with an aromatic woody and slight medicinal smell. It can range from bitter and astringent to warm and sweet. Similar to frankincense or pine, it's a cooling scent.
Satya Incenses are made in India, from the producers of the most popular incense in the world. These fine quality incense sticks are slow burning, produce a long lasting fragrance and are made from natural extracts.
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface.
Approx 12 sticks
ANY 6 INCENSE FOR £10 WILL BE DISCOUNTED AT CHECKOUT